Anti-Corrosion Water-Based primer for metal surfaces
Nutech Anti-Corrosion Water-Based Co-Polymer Acrylic Metal Primer is designed as a primer for new and weathered galvanised and metal sheeting.
This primer is supplied standard in a mid-grey colour suitable for topcoating with NuFlex, TileFlex or any other durable Nutech external acrylic coating.
Application and Features
Nutech Metal Primer is an acrylic coating, which demonstrates exceptional adhesion to a range of substrates including:
- All Metal Roofing surfaces
- New/Older Galvanised Metal
- Masonry surfaces
- Can also be used as a primer over Colourbond and other coated metal sheet roofing products
The coating provides good chemical resistance, weatherability. It is suitable for application by brush, roller or airless spray.
Surfaces primed with Nutech Metal Primer perform exceptionally under conditions of hot, cold and wet weather, provided they are correctly cleaned and topcoated with a suitable protective finish.
- Improved hardness and flexibility
- Excellent long term resistance to corrosion and rust
- Easy application and clean up
- Suitable for new and weathered galvanised and zinc metal sheeting
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of metal and masonry substrates
- Outstanding durability
- Oil and water resistant
Metal Primer Properties
|Appearance||White coloured viscous liquid|
|Film Forming Temperature||15°C|
|Dry Film Thickness||70 microns|
|Application Rate||1 coat @ 5-6m2 per litre|